Custom Home Construction, Residential Expansion Durham NC

Cimarron Homes



We have earned the respect of homebuyers and the construction industry alike by crafting custom and production value-packed homes that are energy efficient, environmentally responsible, and surprisingly affordable. With over 3,200 new homes and dozens of prestigious awards to our credit, Cimarron Homes continues to be a driving force in the homebuilding industry.

Cimarron builds each and every home with both NGBS Green Certification and Energy Star-Certification. We are one of a select few North Carolina builders who can make this claim. While this fact is impressive enough, we are proud to make green and energy efficient living affordable for homebuyers in all price ranges, from starter homes to dream homes.

Cimarron was an early member of the Green Building Initiative (GBI), a not for profit organization whose mission is to accelerate the adoption of building practices that result in energy-efficient, healthier and environmentally sustainable buildings. The GBI promotes credible and practical green building approaches for residential and commercial construction.

In addition to the top quality homes and neighborhoods, Cimarron continues to create throughout the Triangle and the Triad, we have become even more responsive in delivering just what customers want.

When you purchase a value-packed Cimarron home, you can expect lower utility bills, healthier indoor air quality, low maintenance, and a higher resale value… Plus the flexibility we offer to give you just what you want in a home.

Projects

We have grown and added many valuable services to benefit our customers. Our one-stop approach to home improvement will help save you time, ease stress, and give you peace of mind–you are getting quality work for your money.







We are a one-stop home improvement company. From handyman work to large renovations, design to finishing touches, We can take your ideas to completion.







We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. With the ability to exceed your expectations, reasonable prices, and a guarantee that the job will be done right, we invite you to call us today for a free quote on your next project.







We are able to help with all types of remodeling or home construction projects, no matter how large or how small! We can assist you with a variety of remodeling needs.







With our extensive list of remodeling capabilities, you will be able to get the help you need no matter the scope of your project.







We have over 50 years of combined working experience on our team and would love to tell you more about how we can accomplish your remodeling goals in the timeline and budget that you need.







We don’t believe in hidden fees or surprise expenses, so our quotes may not be the lowest. However, you will always get top-notch craftsmanship, wonderful work, and superior service from our licensed and insured company.







A kitchen is so much more than just a place where the food is kept! It’s a place of enjoyment and gathering! In order to fully enjoy your kitchen, it needs to be like every other room in your home and reflect your tastes and personal style.








We have helped many people to make their kitchen remodeling ideas into reality. We understand the kind of questions you have, and we’ve dealt with all sorts of styles and requests.







Our number one goal with every project is to satisfy you the customer and for that reason all our work is guaranteed. We achieve this goal through our core values and solid business practices.





Testimonials

"Southern Energy Management is proud to be a part of the Cimarron legacy. Cimarron has been one of our strongest partners from the beginning, always exploring ways to create greener, more efficient homes focused on quality. They take particular care to vet products and services that have the greatest benefit for homeowners, utilizing strategies that truly make a difference in the durabilty, security, and performance of the home. We have been independently inspecting their homes for the Energy Star and the National Green Building Standards Programs for over 10 years, and watched them lead the shift in the housing market to the construction of better homes." - Jamie Hager

"The HERS score is to the housing industry what miles per gallon is to the auto industry. The score identifies a specific number to give consumers a measurement on how to gauge the performance of a home. For example, the HERS score of a typical home built in 2006 is 100. The HERS score of homes currently built by Cimarron is in the low 60s. What this means is that Cimarron homes are 35% to 40% more energy efficient than a typical home built in 2006. Furthermore, Cimarron homes are roughly 20% more energy efficient than modern-day non-certified new homes. In either comparison, Cimarron building practices produce quite accomplished results." - Chuck Perry

"We truly love our new home. The whole experience was wonderful and exciting. You always hear horror stories about people building their homes, but we had none of that. Justin made sure that the design of the house would be perfect and meet all of our needs. Bill was just fantastic and he made things happen. Anytime there was a problem, as rare as they were, he took care of it right away! Everyone from Cimarron are true professionals and just a joy to work with. You don’t build houses, you build homes." - Dan Brenner

"Our energy efficient house is modern, bright, open, and comfortable. The floor plan is well designed and we are very pleased with the large open area for gathering, the separate spaces to be alone, and ample storage. We received excellent, personalized service from Cimarron Homes and always felt welcome in the sales office when we had questions. Justin and Cameron were friendly, professional, and very helpful throughout the process. Yoko was extremely efficient with answering emails and helping schedule contractors, and Chad was very pleasant and skilled at his job. Our new home is perfect for us!" - Sylvia Malagon

"I love my new home! It is spacious with an open concept, which I am absolutely delighted about, and it is energy efficient. Price, location, and a great reputation made Cimarron Homes the perfect choice for me. I am 100% satisfied with my home and I was 100% satisfied with the building process. Everyone was consistently patient and understanding of my needs and was easy to work with." - Angela Vanhook

"I wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for helping me secure a dream that I have had for several years – to own my own home. I have spent the weekend getting moved in and it is starting to look and feel like my home. I can’t wait to share it and begin new memories with my sons when they get home. Justin and Cameron, it was such a treat to walk into my house on Friday night and find a wonderful and thoughtful gift. It definitely included things I need! You have been a pleasure to work with and I will highly recommend you to everyone. Tell Chad he did an excellent job of building my house! Linda, your persistence on Friday was nothing short of a marathon. It is largely because of you that we were able to close. I remember the first time we spoke last summer and you said you were from Massachusetts – I knew we’d get along! Thank you for bringing me to Cimarron Homes." - Melany Bray

"I just wanted to get in touch with you to let you know how delighted I am with the home you built for me. I am so pleased with the house and the area. Thank you for all your help. Everyone was a pleasure to work with." - Carol Indgjer

"Thank you so much for helping me purchase my first home! Cameron, Justin, and Chad all made the process so easy and enjoyable, and I really appreciate everything they did for me. Their patience, knowledge, and friendliness made it a pleasure to work with each of them. I have heard horror stories about buying a first home, and about buying new construction, but I had nothing but a positive experience with Cimarron Homes. And now my mom will be moving into a Cimarron home just a few streets away from me! I appreciate the time taken to guide me through the process… from choosing a floor plan, to picking out colors and materials, to figuring out where to put my cable outlets, to teaching me how to not kill my grass. I had no idea what I was doing, but thanks to the professional guidance I received, I ended up with a perfect house. Thank you so much!" - Lindsay Kilgore

"As an experienced real estate professional, I greatly appreciated the friendly, quick-to-bring-service atmosphere created by the Glennstone staff at Cimarron. Someone was always available to help in the decision making process, and my buyer’s client was treated to a smooth, comfortable working experience. I would highly recommend this team and this community to work with." - Frankie Hagan

Contact Us

Address: 2330 Operations Dr Durham, NC 27705
Phone: +1 919-382-2888
E-mail: rebecca@constructivemarketing.net
Messenger: m.me/201905286216

Find Out More About Us

More local contractors at your service